Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter....

Hello everyone!!! I know I am so bad at this blogging thing but I am trying. I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter!! I also just needed to get out how I have been feeling latrely. I have been missing Taylor something terrible lately and I think that with the March of Dimes walk coming up it is making it harder this year. Last years walk was good, it was Eric, Zach and i doing it for Taylor and I felt good about it. This year we have like 20 people doing the walk and I am so grateful that I have great friends to do this with us. I know that it is harder this year too because I am finally letting myself feel all the pain that was masked last year after we lost Taylor. But having all these great friends do this with us this year is AWESOME!!!


2 comments:

Azaera said...

Hey there I came over from Taking it Day by Day and I wanted to say hi, and let you know I'm following your blog. And if you need someone to talk to drop me a comment sometime on my blog.

ezra'smommy said...

Warm wishes for a gentle mother's day.